Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Kris Lindahl Real Estate
Are you a hunter? We need a full-time person with sales in their DNA to recruit, recruit, recruit. Our rapid growth means we can’t wait for people to come to us. We need someone to get on the phone, hustle and bring talent to our door every day.
What We’re Looking For in a Full-Time Recruiter
- Experience in recruiting talent—in real estate or elsewhere
- Someone who understands the Kris Lindahl brand and can communicate our personality, values and benefits to potential employees
- Someone with drive, passion and a “be generous” spirit
- A self-disciplined personality who’s also a team player
“Kris Lindahl is becoming a household name.” —The Business Journal
“[Kris Lindahl’s marketing ideas] are pure genius.” —Inman News
“A marketing powerhouse.” —Minneapolis Star Tribune
Kris Lindahl Real Estate is Minnesota’s Fastest-Growing Real Estate Company and one of America’s premier independent real estate brokerages. We succeed by offering three kinds of leadership:
- Marketing Leadership. Our relentless devotion to building a strong brand translates into our superior ability to sell homes quickly and for top dollar. Thanks to an aggressive focus on billboards, radio, social media, video storytelling, earned media and positive word of mouth, we sell a home every 9 hours for over the MLS average. We keep the momentum going by constantly reinvesting into our business.
- Community Leadership. Our motto is “Be Generous,” and we’re absolutely passionate about giving back to our communities through financial support, volunteering and awareness-building. These efforts not only improve people’s lives, but also attract clients and elite talent. At the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about.
- Thought leadership. We’re dedicated to transforming the real estate industry and sharing our knowledge with both real estate professionals and regular consumers. We do this through engaging social media posts (including Minnesota’s #1 real estate-related Facebook page), free educational events like our popular “Seller’s Workshop,” and Kris Lindahl’s Amazon bestselling book, Sold, and our new hit podcast, “Behind the Billboard.”
To apply send your resume to email@example.com