Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
• Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
• Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
• Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR generalists to proactively manage staffing needs.
• Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
• Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
• Share accountability to expense management.
• Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
• Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Strong strategic thinking and creativity
To apply click Recruiter