Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
National Campus Recruiting Program Lead (CL4, Exempt)- Location Open
Provide support for the campus recruiting organization to help administer and drive policies, process and reporting nationally supporting the each businesses' campus recruiting strategies
Work you’ll do
Manage and maintain campus recruiting SharePoint site including but not limited to, internal reports on hiring goals, budget management, best practices, recruiter roster and processes
Assist in national campus recruiting projects and events on an as needed basis
On a bi-monthly, monthly, and one-off basis provide reports and communication to national campus recruiting leadership, functional leadership and local office campus recruiting teams
Coordinate the referral process for the campus recruiting team- track progress and status of PPD referrals, act as first point of contact for referrals as needed, and seek opportunities for further process enhancements
Responsible for maintaining the campus recruiting reports nationally. Drive periodic audits of data integrity and accuracy, including data analysis and issue resolution
Act as a liaison to the campus recruiting organization to recommend and drive solutions; streamline process consistencies, marketing material creation, process definition, and issue resolution.
Backfill for coordinators on national team as needed (at campus and in-office events; in-office tasks)
Act as a liaison to our US India colleagues as needed
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- 4-year college degree or equivalent knowledge & experience preferred
- 2-3 years of prior recruiting experience preferred, preferably in a recruiting role or other professional services firm experience
- Proficient in office computer software/systems (MSOffice, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo)
- Ability to operate and navigate efficiently and effectively within a matrix, geographically dispersed organization
- Outstanding client service focus
- Experience in the development and execution of recruitment initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills- must have the ability to work well in a team setting and have the ability to manage multiple commitments
- Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables
- Superior analytical skills with passion for data collection, analysis and reporting
- Proven track record of working under significant deadlines and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in an office environment
- May require occasional evenings and weekends
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
To apply click National Campus Recruiting Program Lead