Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is searching for a hard-working, driven Sourcer to join the global Talent Acquisition team. As a Sourcer working out of our offices in Minneapolis you’ll have a number of responsibilities that are crucial in supporting our in-house Talent Acquisition team. The Sourcer will source, attract, and screen a diverse slate of candidates to meet the job requirements.
- Source and screen candidates using Internet resources, including social media, applicant tracking system, employee referrals, networking, and direct contact.
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Work with various departments, including Product Development, IT, Sales, Professional Services, Finance and Support.
- Update and maintain the Epicor Application Tracking System
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing for difficult positions using Linkedin Recruiter
- 2-5 years full-cycle recruiting experience preferred
- Prior experience working in a staffing agency environment preferred
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition preferred
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply click Contract Sourcer