Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a creative, resourceful software / engineering recruiter who knows how to actively source, identify and pursue top talent to support rapid growth in multiple markets in the U.S. You seek an exciting opportunity when you can be an integral part in the building process of one of one of the world's most successful digital health engagement companies! This onsite role will be exciting, challenging, and multifaceted as it interacts with all levels and work streams.
Once chosen you will demonstrate that you have a proven ability to be highly effective in managing your time and work on ongoing project deliverables. If you are technically savvy, have a keen sense for top talent, know how to source, screen and manage software engineering and other candidates; relate to hiring managers, and can creatively source when the requisition requires. Most of all, you are motivated by excellence and seek to be part of a great team!
In the role of Corporate Software/Engineering Recruiter you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following:
- Become a partner to hiring managers; work with hiring managers and teams to identify their hiring needs and guide them through the interview process
- Partner with hiring managers to write clear and concise job descriptions that follow our ideal message/template
- Work within our internal ATS - JobVite
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent
- Source passive candidates through networking, internet searches, social media, email, LinkedIn, telephone, etc.
- Create a pipeline of “bench” candidates for future opportunities
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS (JobVite)
- Adequately screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Schedule interviews in the ATS and Outlook , for hiring managers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
What you bring to the team.
- 3+ years as a full life cycle recruiter for technology talent (i.e., software engineers, engineering leadership) as well as other roles including Account Management, Sales, Marketing, Product, Client Success, etc.
- Understanding of technology environments with the ability to read and understand technology requirements
- Extensive knowledge of social network platforms, online communities, conferences, and other potential sourcing pools used to isolate senior-level technical talent (e.g., LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, etc.)
- A demonstrable expertise in ad-hoc, complex web search string generation (i.e., optimized use of search engine-specific Boolean operators across all leading web data, social, and search platforms)
- The ability to think long-term and think big
- The ability to have professional conversations with managers and C-level executives
- The ideal candidate will know which course to adhere to in order to achieve both short-term and long-term objectives
- Experience sourcing talent all over the US - especially the Providence/Boston area market.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Excellent time and project management is a must
- Desire to be a team player, proactive and positive
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
To apply click Contract Software Engineering Recruiter