Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Contract Recruiter is responsible for all aspects related to the recruiting process to include attracting, engaging and selecting highly qualified candidates utilizing traditional and cutting-edge sourcing methods. This person will also partner closely with Hiring Managers and HR partners to identify candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Engage with hiring managers and position yourself as a true business partner and help build the best possible team for the business.
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to recognize key priorities and build sourcing strategies to reflect those priorities.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process effectively and efficiently; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; and provide strong hiring process guidance and execution.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods (and get creative in uncovering new methods) to engage with passive talent and position Deluxe as an employer of choice.
- Leverage recruiting metrics to identify areas of opportunity in our process and create solutions accordingly.
- Ensure a high degree of data integrity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) to reflect the true state of recruiting.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience).
- 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success in creatively sourcing candidates for difficult to fill positions.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up on all recruiting matters with hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience with an ATS.
- High Volume recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success creating and executing strategic recruitment marketing campaigns that drive hiring results.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
To apply click Contract Recruiter