Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Seeking an energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high quality talent in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruitment.
Work you’ll do
Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university.
Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting.
Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
Role may provide opportunity to manage established projects or conferences or develop new programs
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Evolving Workforce Center of Excellence and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Consultative approach toward clients and ability to influence others
- Willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Ability to embrace technology platforms and participate in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Problem-solving and event-planning skills
- Proficient skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems)
- Job requires travel, frequent evening and occasional weekend work during busy seasons
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities
To apply click Campus Recruiter