Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
OST an award-winning employer and IT solutions provider based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, has an excellent opportunity for a Minneapolis-based professional who would like to broaden their recruiting responsibilities. You will have fun while aggressively sourcing, identifying and engaging talent for OST corporate and contract consulting roles in the Twin Cities market. As the face and voice of OST at recruiting functions and organizational events and meetups, you will draw on your knowledge of the industry to source and recruit for design, development, data analytics, cloud, and hybrid IT Consultants and well as sales and operational professionals. In exchange, we offer you a flexible work environment and unique culture that can’t be beat, the opportunity to support and be part of a dynamite team of professionals, a generous pay and benefits package, and the ability to make a difference as we continue to build out our Minneapolis team and market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend recruiting events and leverage career fair opportunities; participate in industry related meetups and organizational events and develop compelling messaging to attract the desired candidates and reinforce OST’s employment brand
- Creatively source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels including internal applicant tracking system, Internet, direct sourcing of passive candidates, employee referrals, professional organizations, networking and social media
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive network of contacts to identify and source qualified IT talent and pipeline for urgent/immediate projects
- Create pre-screening questions for each unique position based on the needs of the position and pre-screen candidates accordingly in advance of submission to client.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and representatives of OST and/or client focusing on a superior candidate and (where applicable) client experience
- Provide valuable updates to hiring managers, our Minneapolis Director, Account Executives and/or Talent Acquisition Team Lead as appropriate, and solicit and utilize feedback to refine strategy as needed
- Drive recruitment process to ensure candidate decisions are made in a timely manner and manage candidate relationship providing frequent communication throughout the process
- Extend, negotiate and close employment offers with candidates by selling the organization/project/opportunity
- Ensure a timely and accurate onboarding process so that employees and consultants are fully prepared for their first day/assignment
- Update Consultant Agreements as they take on new assignments, extensions, modifications, etc.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, Account Executive/client interactions and other recruiting activities
Critical Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably a combination of full-cycle recruitment in a corporate environment complimented by some third-party search firm or staffing agency experience
- Successful track record of creatively sourcing and recruiting highly qualified IT talent for corporate IT positions as well as contract/consulting assignments
- Demonstrated ability to engage passive candidates to network and generate interest, referrals and additional leads
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of IT talent under very tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Demonstrated successful internet mining and cold calling experience
- Exceptional negotiation, consulting and influencing skills
- Self-motivated / self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, multiple deadlines and competing priorities
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
OST is an award-winning, 220-person, $160m global technology and design firm with offices located in Grand Rapids, Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. OST is focused on enterprise data centers and business transformation services such as design strategy, software development, data analytics and IoT. From designers, developers and data-gurus to data center specialists and experts, OST has been providing solutions to global Fortune 2000 companies for 20 years within key verticals such as healthcare, manufacturing, retail, insurance and finance. This is all wrapped in a friendly, flexible, people-centered culture. OST has been recognized in Inc. Magazine’s 5,000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies nine times, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, and as a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For.
OST is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply click Technical Recruiter