Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions – a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We’ve been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we’re working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn’t think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Designs, conducts, and implements global training and development programs for IDeaS team members. Key strategic priorities include establishing and maintaining a global on-boarding program, developing, formalizing and strengthening IDeaS global talent development programs, and improving IDeaS organizational effectiveness, in alignment with the organization’s strategic plan.
• Drives life cycle for training and talent development offerings from initiation through delivery for team members.
• Surveys and analyzes the professional development and training needs of the entire range of IDeaS audiences (individual contributor through executive team.)
• Researches and evaluates training and talent development programs, identify benchmarks and recommends appropriate offerings for internal resources.
• Partners with SAS L&D, IDeaS HR, and managers to identify, research, and recommend learning opportunities and prioritize learning investments to support the IDeaS strategy.
Provides both formal and informal training and development offerings to team members, departments, groups and leaders.
• Responsible for needs assessment, instructional design, facilitation and evaluation of talent development programs.
• Ensures all training and talent development deliverables accurately reflect the identified needs and reflect the culture and core values of the organization.
• Expands professional field of expertise through proactive research and cultivation of relationships both inside and outside the organization.
• Design and deliver a full scope of training and talent development products; including instructor-led training, self-paced training, performance support (help), videos, on-screen tutorials and walk-throughs, Discover Learning paths and curriculum.
• Act as a contributor and team administrator for the IDeaS learning management system.
• Regularly work with client experience focused colleagues to share talent development best practices and work cross-functionally to enable and engage both team members and IDeaS client base.
• Participates on and may lead special project teams
• Represents IDeaS externally in professional organizations; may represent IDeaS externally with clients and prospective clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, Human Resource Development, Psychology, Education or closely related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in a related role
• Mastery of adult learning theory
• Ability to pro-actively identify learning and development needs
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated capacity to design and implement offerings to build or strengthen desired capabilities
• Demonstrated capacity to manage and facilitate learning in various modes
• Strong orientation toward talent development metrics and analytics
• Strong orientation to an agile mindset and model; highly adaptable in a fast-paced working environment
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships across an organization, work across a diverse array of strengths and working styles and demonstrate positive business impact
• Ability to work and make decisions independently
• Experience with change management, change leadership, and/or organization design and development
• Experience working in a global and/or matrixed environment
• Previous experience in the software industry
• Previous experience with the hospitality vertical
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Development Specialist