Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jamf is searching for a Talent Brand Manager who will grow and expand our Talent Acquisition (TA) function. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to evangelize the Jamf employer value proposition and reflect our employee experience in a global marketplace for our rapidly growing organization.
As the Talent Brand Manager, you will be the strategic role that will help Jamf continue to grow by portraying Jamf’s people-focused culture through various channels, including digital platforms like social media and in person events.
- Actively participates in strategic and operational talent brand planning with the leader of Talent Acquisition and executes against those proposals
- Works with the TA regional team members to create engaging campaign content and position Jamf as an employer of choice in a global marketplace, with a focus on diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Develops creative sourcing initiatives by evaluating and partnering with new vendors, brainstorming internal events, utilizing social media, partnering with Marketing, and always improving our applicant rate
- Organizes and promotes opportunities for Jamf employees to participate in recruiting efforts, including content generation and event participation
- Manages digital engagement activities including SEO/SEM, video creation/distribution, blogs, e-newsletters, etc.
- Leverages social media and other progressive recruiting technologies and tools to support Talent Acquisition partners in connecting with a broad and diverse talent network
- Partners with global Talent Acquisition team to support talent attraction solutions including Employment Branding, Candidate Experience, Employee Referral Program, Jamf Champs (our talent ambassador program), and other company-specific events
- Manages the day-to-day effectiveness of our micro-sites (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Stack Overflow, etc.) to ensure talent attraction content is maintained, and works with Marketing to manage updates on our career site
- Leverages web trends and analytics to drive campaign management, candidate experience, and to measure effectiveness and value of programs
- Takes part in Jamf’s Inclusion & Diversity committee to represent and support diversity recruiting efforts Develops and tracks key success metrics for the Jamf Talent Brand
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferred)
- 2-4 years of professional experience of digital marketing experience (required)
- Experience in recruitment marketing, employment branding, and/or talent acquisition operations (preferred)
- Strong email marketing and marketing automation campaign management skills as well as campaign optimization skills based upon campaign analytics reporting
- Must be familiar with prominent digital marketing channels (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and more) for paid campaign deployment and optimization
- Demonstrated track record of success executing strategic programs that support aggressive business growth in a highly specialized and competitive market
- Experience developing and managing metrics, and key performance goals
- Global experience (preferred)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Travel: Less than 10%
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Manager: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Jamf is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.
To apply click Talent Brand Manager