Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Tennant Company is a recognized leader of the cleaning industry. Since 1870 we have been passionate about developing innovative and sustainable solutions that help our customers clean more spaces more effectively, addressing indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges. Our products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; cleaning tools and supplies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company operates in three geographic business units including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Join the company committed to empowering our customers to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world with high-performance cleaning solutions that minimize waste, reduce costs, improve safety and further sustainability goals.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team and an integral business partner to the Tennant organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding employees to the organization in cooperation with HR business partners and hiring managers. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Global Talent Acquisition, and will have a strong level of involvement across multiple functions within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads external and internal recruitment efforts, collaborating with the HR Business Partner
- Working with HR Business Partners & leaders, co-develops and executes staffing strategies for both exempt & non-exempt roles
- Supports the Tennant Company employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partner, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and sources; developing a talent pipeline
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and Tennant corporate culture
- Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Business Partners with Talent Acquisition related data
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs
- Supports college recruitment programs, and participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs as needed
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
- Ensures that all candidates are accurately dispositioned in the applicant tracking system
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, experience with nationwide sales recruiting, IT and/or Finance recruiting is preferred
- Ability to recruit for all levels of employees from entry level to executive
- Ability to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners leaders
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Fluent in English. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Pro-active with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with high-level leaders
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
Let us introduce you to Tennant Company. We’re everywhere. In your sports clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots. We make things that make things look like new. We bring new cleaning ideas to market. There is new dirt every day and our machines clean it up. With manufacturing operations and sales, service and support functions across globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected. If you want to get your hands dirty on a project, step up with your own ideas, or maybe even explore talents you never knew you had, Tennant Company is a place where that can happen. Because at Tennant, we like to think like new. Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist