Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist with full cycle recruitment activities for the company's open positions along with supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager and other HR team members. This individual will assist at all stages of the recruitment process from sourcing talent, conducting interviews, coordinating interview process, preparing offer letters, reference checking and ensuring a positive candidate and new hire onboarding experience. Position creates talent acquisition status reports and ensures ADP Recruit system is accurately tracking and in compliance.
- Maintains job postings for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and external sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Meets with hiring managers to understand their open positions and helps expedite a recruitment strategy
- Sources candidates from job boards, databases, social media and proactively attract talent to openings
- Prescreens applicants and coordinates interviews with hiring managers
- Tracks and ensures the completion of all recruiting activities, completion of new hire paperwork and onboarding activities.
- Maintains applicant tracking system by entering requisition, tracking applicant flow and creating reports
- Supports the offer process by completing reference checks, ensuring background process completion and preparing employment offers
- Oversees employee referral program along with tracking source of hire
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's Degree in Human Resources, Communication, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of full cycle recruitment processes, laws and regulations
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships and working with hiring managers and business leaders
- Ability to work independently and part of a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and logical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General understanding of HR concepts, principles, practices, as well as relevant Federal, State and Local laws
Less than 10%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist