Part Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
American Academy of Neurology
Great People. Great Mission. Great Location.
Are you looking to surround yourself by 180+ fun, energetic, and hard-working people who are dedicated to helping more than 34,000 neurologist members worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, migraine, Alzheimer’s, and others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in downtown Minneapolis’s exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and entertainment options? Your search just ended.
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for achieving staffing goals by effectively communicating and implementing full life cycle recruiting strategies. Develops effective partnerships with hiring managers to ensure talent profiles and service level agreements are well defined. This role develops innovative approaches and draws on best practices to attract qualified candidates for open and anticipated positions, including attending job fairs and networking with community partners, professional associations, and educational institutions.
Works collaboratively with hiring manager and HR team to determine staffing needs and position requirements
- Partners with hiring manager to fully understand and identify unique needs and requirements.
- Establishes a recruitment strategy for each open position
- Builds a strong candidate pipeline through strategic job posting and use of various social media and job advertising sites
- Manages job postings and applicants using the applicant tracking system in alignment with our Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity commitments
- Conducts phone screens, assesses candidates, and makes interview recommendations
- Schedules and manages interviews (with support from HR Coordinator)
- Participates in job fairs, recruiting conferences, and other networking events to create brand awareness and build applicant pools
- Researches and develops community and educational partnership sand makes recommendations on how to best leverage these to advance recruiting efforts
- Tracks and reports on effectiveness of recruiting strategies and suggests ways to improve time and cost to fill jobs
- Completes weekly recruiting reporting (with support from HR Coordinator)
- Partners closely with management on the development of employment offers
- Other HR-related tasks as assigned and as time allows
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. However, equivalent combination of experience and/or education in addition to the minimum experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- 3 years’ experience in sourcing, recruiting or related Human Resources position required
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system required
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources recruiting practices, including legal and AA/EOE requirements
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Interest and enthusiasm in achievement of both personal and team goals
- Ability and flexibility to effectively navigate change
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
***This position is part-time (20-25 hours/week) and is benefit-eligible.
American Academy of Neurology
201 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
The American Academy of Neurology is an equal opportunity employer- Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner