Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
In partnership with our Recruiters, this role supports Land O'Lakes strategic imperative of bringing the Best Talent into the organization. This position is instrumental in ensuring the quality of the candidate's experience throughout the recruiting, interviewing and hiring processes. You will support the Recruiters in a fast-paced, changing environment, providing effective communication and coordination with external candidates, internal employees, hiring managers and interview teams.
This position is responsible for maintaining candidate information using the applicant tracking system (Workday), coordinating interview schedules, making travel arrangements as necessary, and scheduling candidate feedback sessions. This position manages the pre-employment drug screening and background investigation process and has accountability to oversee timely new employee on boarding paperwork and processes (e.g., new hire documents, I-9s). You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with others on special projects or become involved in a variety of company activities and events. At Land O'Lakes we encourage community and volunteer involvement as well.
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an administrative support role within a business environment or human resources administrative support role.
- Sense of urgency is paramount.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and outstanding administrative organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical success factors.
- Direct experience using a Hiring Management/Applicant Tracking System or an HRIS is preferred.
- Computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects given short lead times.
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality, while paying extreme attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure/deadlines while demonstrating a positive rapport.
- Must be results oriented individual who is able to deal with ambiguity.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Prior experience in a recruitment department highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, or related field highly desired.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator