Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Post Consumer Brands
At Post Consumer Brands, we’re excited to make a big impact together – which means more ways for all of us to grow. That’s why we encourage our employees to apply their expertise to solve complex problems and take ownership of new ideas so they can start every day excited to make a big impression. Free to be your best!
What are you getting yourself into?
Post Consumer Brands is a great place to do great work and our mission is to “Make Better Happen” and to achieve and maintain that culture, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who thrive in an evolving and growing environment.
We need a seasoned, highly talented, and personable Sr. Recruiter to help us find the best talent to support our growth. You will have the opportunity to work with an engaging team that partners with an amazing internal client group who are all focused on finding top talent that will thrive in our exciting, entrepreneurial culture.
At Post Consumer Brands, you won’t be stuck recruiting for the same roles within a tightly defined niche, market, or function – you will have variety and you’ll love the challenge of proving yourself in ways that you’ve never been allowed to before. You will bring great ideas aimed at constantly improving our process, our team and our company. You won’t be told, “that’s not how we do it here” when you recognize an opportunity to be creative, innovative and exceptional.
You successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and you have expertise in setting benchmarks and meeting goals. You get that the numbers are important but the experience you provide is what really tells your story.
You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation in a high volume environment & possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You also demonstrate a keen ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
You’re great at prioritizing your time, demonstrating a consultative approach and a sense of urgency, and you really understand the value of providing amazing customer service – and that drives you!
You’re at that stage in your recruiting career where you’re confident about your skills and the value you bring to your clients. You see yourself as a collaborative partner and a peer to your hiring managers and you gain credibility quickly.
What do you need to be able do really, really well?
- Recruit passive candidates and possess the skills to understand candidate motivations and appeal to those motivations rather than simply selling them on a position.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrate ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to making better happen.
- Articulate in writing a recruiting plan with deliverables, timelines and a tracking process
- Ability to quickly demonstrate credibility with internal partners, build relationships and communicate effectively
What experience do you need to have?
- 8+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone, internet, and referral research.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Project or program management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field
What makes you exceptional?
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- You pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience guiding other recruiters and/or coordinators.
Post Consumer Brands is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Sr Recruiter