Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Sourcing and Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an interested in growing your career into a Technical Recruiter? Are you looking to join a fast-growing software company in downtown Minneapolis?
Calabrio’s Sourcing and Recruiting Coordinator will align HR initiatives by providing recruiting expertise to support all business needs in a fast-paced software environment. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology, innovation and placing people into a new career with a fast-growing software company.
What you will be doing:
Our Sourcing and Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Manager of HR and is responsible for attracting top talent to our Calabrio community. Responsibilities include sourcing potential candidates, interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks, crafting and sending recruiting e-mails and messages. Coordinating with members of the hiring teams to determine position requirements and schedule all incoming interviews. Plus, more!
- Partner with a diverse group of business leaders and employees globally, providing expert recruiting guidance and resources to attract top talent.
- Source and screen potential candidates based on the job requirements provided
- Manage all job postings on external and internal career sites (Workday, LinkedIn, corporate website, etc.)
- Partner with the recruiting team to determine priority positions, messaging and marketing of new roles.
- Schedule and manage all on site interviews.
- Correspond with your candidates throughout the recruiting/interviewing process.
- Partner with the team and employees with internal/external campus recruiting events and activities.
- Manage candidates in HRIS system (Workday)
- Participate with the HR/Recruiting team on various company projects
- Partner with Recruiting and HR on the development and maintenance of internal internship program, plus other recruiting programs the company offers.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor's degree required in human resources, business management, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in HR or Recruiting.
- Like to have fun!
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Clear Communication
Calabrio is revolutionizing the way enterprises engage their customers with Calabrio ONE®, a unified suite—including call recording, quality management, workforce management and voice-of-the-customer analytics—that records, captures and analyzes customer interactions to provide a single view of the customer, and improve the overall agent and customer experience. Calabrio ONE is easy to use, which empowers management to align activities and resources quickly with the demands of today’s multichannel customer. The secure platform has a lower total cost of ownership and can be deployed and expanded on a public, private or hybrid cloud.
Calabrio has been a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 4 years in a row.
To apply click Sourcing and Recruiting Coordinator