Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
At Daugherty Business Solutions, our people are our business. We're looking for a talented, experienced Senior Recruiter who has a passion for identifying premier IT professionals for permanent consulting roles that will thrive in Daugherty's growing organization. Our ideal candidate has a passion for selling the Daugherty brand, possesses excellent communication skills, and has the ability to close senior level consulting professionals who are not necessarily looking for a change in their career. The ability to headhunt, cold call, and find quality candidates based on the Daugherty profile is essential for success in this role. You must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive the recruiting efforts through a variety of methods and techniques. You will be a strategic partner with our delivery managers, business development leaders and operations team. As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for the following:
- Full life-cycle recruiting: sourcing, interviewing, checking references, and negotiating offers.
- Understanding and selling the Daugherty profile, our business model, and clearly articulating the opportunity.
- Providing timely updates and feedback on candidates to hiring managers and/or directly to candidates.
- Ensuring the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire.
- Working with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility.
- Proactively targeting, pursuing, meeting and closing top-performing candidates for full-time consulting roles.
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Developing deep knowledge of key competitors and the consulting/professional services industry.
- Coaching top prospects through the career decision process.
- Capturing and reporting on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities.
- Taking initiative to stay current with the latest recruiting trends and sourcing techniques.
- Participating in special projects, recruiting initiatives and business unit committees.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of professional recruiting experience, with a strong preference for a background in technology or IT consulting industries.
- High energy and passion for recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; confident with a natural ability to sell.
- Polished presence with high level of professionalism and integrity; resilient work ethic and the ability to persevere in challenging situations.
- Creative, strategic, entrepreneurial spirit, with a high level of comfort when developing and trying new methods.
- Deep problem solving skills with the ability to bring forward strategic ideas and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong job tenure and documented track record of success with quota attainment.
- Ability to understand and adapt to the culture of a professional services organization that strives to be the top services organization in all markets.
- US citizenship required.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Robust career growth opportunities.
- Local model with limited travel.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing, incentive pay and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.
To apply click Senior Recruiter