Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Manager is responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the recruiting process at Park Nicollet Health Services (PNHS). This includes direct leadership of recruiters and coordinators, driving recruiting plans and hiring goals, ensuring a continuous talent pipeline of candidates and hiring new team members across the organization. The Manager also owns any needed external search firm and contractor relationships to supplement hiring resources. Works with leaders across all service lines, HRBPs/Generalists, Employee Relations, and Compensation/Benefits/HRIS, and Employee Health to drive successful hiring and ensure sustainable hiring decisions. The Manager is an active member of the Human Resources management team and reports to Director in Human Resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
• Masters degree preferred
• Minimum of 5-8 years related experience, including direct leadership experience
• An equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with applicant tracking systems and functionality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience with SharePoint preferred
• Excellent communication skills. Able to work closely with a diverse group of subject matter experts and effectively communicate with team members and leaders
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills, flexible to changing demands
• Independent and motivated to handle multiple complex projects and effectively adhere to deadlines and project plans
• Ability to facilitate team and skilled in dealing with changing group dynamics
• Ability to perform with strategic agility
• Ability to be customer focused
• Ability to prioritize workload and projects
• Skilled in problem solving and conflict resolution
• Skilled in business acumen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Park Nicollet you're part of something bigger. We're a member of the HealthPartners organization, an award-winning integrated health care system comprised of several organizations. HealthPartners includes a team of 21,000 people dedicated to making a difference for our members, patients and the community. Whether you want to work in direct patient care, or support those who do, you will find a vast variety of job opportunities. Here, your contributions help to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Park Nicollet Mission, Vision and Values
- Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
- Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
- Excellence We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.
- Compassion We care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- Partnership We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.
- Integrity We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.
What makes us unique?
At Park Nicollet, we never forget why we're here. Your health and well-being is our top priority and is at the forefront of everything we do. We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as "Head + Heart, Together," and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
To apply click Recruiting Manager