Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT
GoKart Labs is looking for a recruiter to support our Minneapolis and Washington D.C. teams, and eventually future expansions. We are pretty particular about the recipe of our team so we are looking for someone who can find the unique blend of talent that is key to accelerating our growth. Our Recruiter position is unique in the following ways:
- First, while speed and efficiency are important, this role is not about filling “reqs” as quickly as possible. Instead, you bring high standards to the hiring process.
- Second, GoKart is passionately focused on building a diverse workforce. This is backed by some bold goals which you will play a critical role in helping us achieve.
- Third, sometimes you will be solely focused on filling several active openings. Other times you will be focused on building a pipeline for anticipated openings or leading project work in support of broader HR. You are comfortable in either scenario.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be responsible for sourcing and managing our contractor/freelancer hiring in addition to permanent hires. This includes sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating and hosting interviews, managing candidate communication, and facilitating offer and turn down processes.
- You will help on-board new hires, finding ways for us improve our on-boarding experience.
- You will help us build a proactive, healthy and diverse pipeline of talent across roles and locations.
- You will be creating an effective sourcing and lead generation process in partnership with Marketing. This will include building the GoKart employment brand.
- You will identify and build partnerships with external organizations in support of recruiting.
- You will also be focused on getting out in the community to attend events focused on diversity and inclusion or industry-related events.
- You will establish scalable and repeatable methods and processes for staffing and ensure they are followed by all.
- Additionally, you will take on projects in support of broader HR/Talent functions.
- You will report to the VP, Talent but will have close partnership with GoKart Marketing team and collaborate across the leadership team and hiring managers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn to build a new function and establish methods and process to support it.
- You will help us become better at recruiting by teaching and modeling best practices.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about and take on work in broader HR/Talent functions.
- You’ll be exposed to a variety of industries and problems that can benefit from technology.
WHAT YOU ARE GREAT AT
- You can manage multiple candidate searches simultaneously.
- You are collaborative and consultative in how you work with hiring leaders.
- You are comfortable with and can adjust to rapidly shifting priorities.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- You naturally strong at building authentic relationships and making connections.
- You can accurately assess talent regardless if you are hiring a web developer, a creative designer or an executive leader.
- You are able to develop scalable recruiting processes and methods.
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- You have 3-5 years recruiting experience at a professional services or creative agency.
- You have experience recruiting digital talent.
- You have experience recruiting passive candidates and nurturing a pipeline of prospects.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience in one of the following industries: healthcare, financial services or education.
To apply click Recruiter