Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why this Position is Open
Due to company growth coupled with past and expected future demand from our large client base, we are looking to add to our existing team of experienced, successful Recruiters. Our current team does not have enough capacity to handle the amount of opportunities our Sales team is consistently bringing in.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter that fits in well with our existing team and can handle working at an established, well-known consulting firm with a reputation for speed and quality.
The primary responsibility of a Recruiter is to source, identify, screen, and interview candidates through proactive recruiting techniques. The Recruiter determines if each candidate has the necessary skills to warrant progressing through the recruiting process if the candidate should be hired. He/she is also responsible to assure that the process is adhered to and unilaterally execute the tasks associated with hiring a consultant including, but not limited to:
· Sending, collecting, and evaluating new hire paperwork, analyzing application, resume, and writing examples for initial fit/no fit decision
· Scheduling & conducting candidate interview
· Determining whether or not candidate is a fit, for which roles, what level…
· Establishing pay ranges, work expectations, client fit…
· Presenting and reviewing employment contract, answering questions, clarifying contract terms…
· Scheduling an interview with the Sales team for those candidates the recruiter determines meet client and Hollstadt job criteria
· Converting resume into Hollstadt and client format
· Evaluating job opportunities and recommending candidate to sales for presentation to client
· Managing consultant and sales teams expectations
· Coaching, mentoring, and guiding candidate prior to interview
· Establishing client interview times, dates; conducing all recruiting interview prep, and coordinating sales interview prep
· Confirming placement, or rejecting candidates who lose based on client needs
· Confirming pay rates, start dates, Consultant Manager…
In addition to hiring qualified candidates for positions within the organization, the Recruiter must also effectively promote Hollstadt to candidates by identifying the needs of potential consultants, and then presenting ways in which Hollstadt can offer them solutions to those needs.
The Recruiter must independently determine where each candidate fits within the organization based on current market trends and Hollstadt’s and clients’ changing business needs. The Recruiter must also determine the best working relationship with consultant agreeing upon the type of employment or contracting opportunity candidates are best suited for (i.e. Hourly/Subcontract employment.) The Recruiter must also evaluate consultant’s fit to Hollstadt’s open opportunities and match against those. Once a match is determined, then effectively market or present the consultant to their Sales counterparts and/or the client.
The focus of the Recruiter position is to meet and exceed the weekly key performance metrics in an attempt to find, evaluate, represent, and place the best candidates to meet client needs. Being self-managed recruiters ensure Hollstadt has a predetermined pipeline of the best candidates that fit our footprint coming in to meet and work with our team.
Position Key Objectives
The primary objective of the Recruiter position is to recruit information technology consultants within the boundaries of client needs focusing on the following roles:
- Business Analysts and Business Architects
- Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Quality Assurance and Testing professionals
The Recruiter will be responsible for developing and expanding strategic, productive networks of/relationships with top, senior level consulting talent throughout the Twin Cities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
A successful Recruiter (working very independently) will receive limited direction from Recruiting Manager to execute his/her responsibilities. He/she must be exceptionally detailed oriented, have a passion for process and metrics, and have a ‘do whatever it takes’ approach to achieving their personal and corporate goals. Core to their success is the ability to be comfortable meeting and evaluating new people both in person and via phone.
There are 13 key expectations that the Recruiter must meet in order to be successful in this role:
1. Having sound judgement and ability to make hiring decisions independently.
2. Meeting and exceeding the key performance metrics (weekly and quarterly).
3. Networking; belonging to and attending meetings for appropriate User Groups and attending Industry Events.
4. Gathering referrals from Recruiter’s network and from current consultants.
5. Attending career and job fairs to represent Hollstadt’s current employment profile.
6. Direct Sourcing and Cold Calling when appropriate
7. Proactively keep a warm pipeline of “profile” Project Management, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance consultants available for multiple projects.
8. Thoroughly explain and successfully sell several client job descriptions, work environment, project locations, and corporate culture to the candidates as needed.
9. Establish and maintain close working relationships with Sales and Management teams as well as with current and former Hollstadt consultants.
10. Assist in coordinating and carrying out Hollstadt’s employee referral campaign.
11. Track all recruitment activities in Applicant Tracking System.
12. Complying with Hollstadt Recruiting process flow, documentation and candidate ownership.
13. Remarketing of current consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Exceptional judgement.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with modern recruiting tools, systems, processes and methods.
- Candidates must be able to function successfully in a fast-paced consulting, and heavy process environment.
- Disciplined, focused, best practices oriented IT recruiting professional with a passion for the recruiting profession.
- Exceptional, executive caliber spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed independently, while maintaining a strong sense of teamwork keeping in mind the best interest of the team and the company.
- Flexible and adaptable; self-starter, able to work within ambiguity at times.
- High level of urgency.
- Proven track record of being able to execute at a detailed level.
- Previous experience in recruiting is preferred.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as demand requires.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, receipt of public assistance, familial status, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity, union affiliation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org