Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lead Talent Relations Specialist - Consulting
The vision for Talent Relations is to become globally eminent. We strive to provide world class consultative services that safeguard against immediate crisis and long term threats to our people, brand and financial wellbeing. Our subject matter experts, innovative processes and investigative practices enable flawless operational execution and the ability to reduce risk throughout the organization.
Work you’ll do
The Lead Talent Relations Specialist will manage moderate to complex Talent Relations (TR) cases from start to finish.
With minimal oversight from the TR Manager, maintain seamless execution of TR services:
- Review and assess risk on involuntary separation requests
- Conduct low-risk investigations
- Collaborate with Manager/Sr. Manager on high-risk investigations
- Assist in complex performance management matters
- Conduct complex red rating background investigations
- Manage crisis matters such as missing persons, death notifications, medical emergencies
Provide training/share knowledge on basic processes, tools and procedures (e.g., Salesforce, accommodations, etc.),
Work collaboratively with TR Manager to mitigate risk on complex TR cases to provide, present and take action based on data gathered
Leverage specific Business knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for people-related risk matters
Partner with Office of General Counsel (OGC), Centers of Excellence (CoE), Core Talent Services (CTS), and US India Office (USI) to identify and mitigate Talent Relations risks
Create opportunities to identify process efficiencies for the TR team or CTS organization
Participate on special project teams as needed
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) is to improve efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Talent Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Undergraduate 4 year degree
- 5-8 years of related Talent/Employee Relations experience
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with customers
- Strong knowledge of Talent Relations concepts and policies
- Ability to use technology systems to perform daily tasks
- Ability to work in a matrixed and virtual environment
- Ability to team cross-functionally during peak times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to manage complex cases start to finish
- Previous experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
To apply click Lead Talent Relations Specialist