Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002... what are you waiting for?!
The Big Picture:
Are you passionate about recruiting? Do you love making an impact? Do you want to work for an organization that values talent acquisition professionals as a business partner? Mortenson is hiring a Diversity Sourcer to join the team!
What will you be doing?
In this role, the Diversity Sourcer will:
- Design and implement short/long term recruiting and sourcing strategies in conjunction with key business partners to attract diverse talent
- Utilize best practice sourcing methods to drive lead generation through online recruiting tools and social media platforms
- Identify and engage in partnership opportunities with local, regional and national diversity organizations to create talent sustainable pipelines
- Conduct market research to determine where to search for diverse talent and create solutions to tap into those pools
- Track and analyze performance metrics to identify areas of improvement
- Provide data-driven recommendations to guide decisions related to future diversity recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Educate and coach the Talent Acquisition Team and key business partners on best practices for diversity recruiting
- performance metrics and implement solutions to increase ROI
- Manage the Inclusion & Diversity content calendar across career site and social media platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in project and process improvement work
How will you succeed?
- Leadership and change experience in Diversity initiatives
- Talent Acquisition strategy experience in diversity programs
- Experience with EEOC and Affirmative Action
- Ability to travel up to 25% within the US
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Proficiency in PC and widely used software packages, e.g. spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (MS Word), HRIS/database and applicant tracking systems
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum two years recruiting experience
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
To apply click Diversity Sourcer