Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, NEWSCYCLE Solutions a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients. Newscycle is growing and expanding due to M&A activity.
Our Bloomington office offers several perks, an on site gym, on site cafeteria, free airport shuttle, free covered parking, and adjacent to major metro transit lines!
The Corporate Recruiter performs full lifecycle recruiting and provides the highest level of staffing services while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. They will also perform HR Generalist responsibilities.
Recruiting Job Duties (75%):
- Assists in the recruiting efforts for open positions including determining appropriate recruitment strategy based on labor demographics, drafting and posting advertisements and using case-by-case approaches to build candidate pool
- Maintains active relationships with proactive candidates who would be valuable employees
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using various recruitment sources including internet recruiting resources, networking, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Assists in the selection process including pre-screening resumes and candidates, participating as part of interview team as needed, advising managers on interview and selection techniques
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Maintains appropriate tracking records in the Applicant Tracking System for assigned searches
- Acts as liaison between HR Management and the hiring manager on staffing issues
- Assists in the new hire onboarding process for all hires
- Participates in recruitment-related projects/initiatives such as vendor management, background screening, employer branding, revising existing processes, etc.
HR Job Duties (25%):
- Update, maintain, and create content in the HRIS system.
- Field and respond to employee benefits inquiries (eligibility, coverage, payments, etc.)
- Coordinate company events and functions
- Handle special projects and additional responsibilities as required
- Generate offer letters and contractor agreements
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Plan and conduct employment terminations
- Maintain a variety of HR forms/documents accessible to employees
- Talk informally with employees and attend meetings of managers to provide assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving human relations and work performance problems within the organization to facilitate communication and improve employee human relations skills
- Maintain employment records to include personnel, benefits, medical, and sensitive files
- Administer employee award and recognition programs
- Manage leave of absence programs
- Partner with executives to support various functional areas and execute on engagement strategies
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills while performing as a member of a high performance recruiting team
- Ability to network with other recruiters and assist with company brand recognition
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand business needs and plan accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- MS Office software skills necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business or human resources-related field
- Strong experience with Social Media – LinkedIn
- 1-2 years recruiting experience, preferred
To apply click Corporate Recruiter - Entry Level