Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join our Human Resources Team at Bernick’s! Our Bernick’s Team is growing, and we are looking for someone who is highly motivated to keep up with the demands and excitement. Strong candidates are passionate about people and have previous full cycle recruiting experience.
Talent Acquisition Specialists partner with various managers and teams to anticipate and meet our evolving staffing needs at Bernick’s. It is their responsibility to manage the full cycle recruiting process across various business units and multiple locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Talent Acquisitions Specialists implement search strategies and recruiting initiatives to create candidate pools and develop relationships within the communities we do business in.
Talent Acquisitions Specialists work closely with hiring manager and the HR Team to forecast and plan for the organization's key staffing initiatives. It is their job to track and report on key recruiting and staffing metrics to measure potential bottlenecks and efficiencies in our process.
Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Manages the full cycle recruiting process across various business units and multiple locations
- Partners with hiring managers to find and determine the best talent for their departments evolving needs
- Communicates with hiring managers, business leaders, and the HR Team on staffing changes
- Creates professional relationships with team members, schools, agencies, community partners and other staffing resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, and/or related field
- 2-5 years Recruiting / Talent Acquisition experience required
- Previous full cycle recruiting experience for multiple business units preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Valid Driver’s License and a driving record which meet Bernick’s standard
Hours of this position: Full-Time
- Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Hours may vary with the benefits and challenges that come with the beverage industry
Bernick's Team Members receive competitive wages and benefits including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Personal Time Off (PTO), Wellness Program, 401(K) & Company Match, and more. Team Members are eligible for medical/dental insurance the first of the month following their official start date.
Bernick’s provides Team Members with proper uniforms and apparel to wear, as well as, access to complimentary pop, water, and coffee during their shifts. Team Members are able to earn discounts on Bernick’s products, gift cards, and branded apparel.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist