Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our evolving Talent Acquisition group. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager. Are you experienced in discovering new avenues to find talent for a high-growth organization? Are you motivated by challenging hiring goals and endless opportunity? Do you take pride in helping to grow an organization with top talent? If you are excited and want to hear more about this opportunity, then CHS might be your new professional home.
Our Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for leading a team, providing leadership, workload planning, operational excellence through continuous improvements and overall day-to-day management of the Talent Acquisition team. The Manager will facilitate an efficient execution of the staffing process to meet current and future business needs within the organization. They will be accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to clients throughout the organization.
Key Focus Areas:
- Partner with Human Resources and function business partners across client groups to understand the short and long-term talent strategy, develop and align team to a talent acquisition plan which encompasses internal mobility, external talent acquisition and is achieved through operational excellence
- Lead team in utilizing and modeling how to interpret internal and external market data to drive meaningful insights which influence our leaders’ approach to specific requisition requirements and overall talent strategies
- Manage the day-to-day talent acquisition operations with a focus on quality of hire, cycle time to hire and candidate experience.
- Utilize multiple sources of data to analyze trends, develop and implement modifications to the recruitment processes, including performing vendor analysis and participating in quarterly vendor performance business review
- Lead, coach and develop a team of talent acquisition specialists while creating a positive environment, development and structure needed to yield best-in-class recruiting capability
- Assist in the creation and execution of enterprise-wide strategic recruitment plans in support of operational business initiatives.
- Establish meaningful recruiting metrics to proactively identify trends in hiring and workforce planning needs and apply insights to improve performance
- Help identify and implement the plan to lead to increased employment brand for CHS, with special focus on hard to recruit geographies and with key pipeline groups
- Coaches team and hiring managers to ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices across the enterprise while identifying potential solutions to challenging situations
- Participate in defining and shaping a diversity and inclusion strategy and developing infrastructure to deliver diverse talent pipelines that support the strategy
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years progressive full-cycle talent acquisition experience supporting a variety of functional disciplines
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with responsibility for performance management, coaching and developing others
- ATS experience required, Brass Ring or SuccessFactors experience preferred
- Working knowledge of employment laws, specifically impacting the recruitment and selection process
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- 5-7 years of work experience in a corporate setting (not agency or consultancy)
- Experience leading a talent acquisition team in an environment of transformation and change
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related degree program
- PHR/SPHR or SCP/SSCP, AIRS or other Recruitment specific certification(s)
- Work experience within an OFCCP mandated environment
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager