Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Collaborating with industry thought leaders gives my work purpose. Different Reasons. Same Mission.
About the role:
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support for the Global Operations Talent Acquisition Team with direct responsibility for US wide Information Technology (IT). Successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing on innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment at Boston Scientific. This position is critical to provide talent that will drive the future growth and advancement of Global IT’s mission to be a competitive advantage and trusted partner, delivering value with technology.
- Works closely with the IT Sr. Leadership Team, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs. Develops, initiates, and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Talent Acquisition related processes to fill requisitions which support their own clients groups. Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
- Develop and execute on innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment at Boston Scientific.
- Responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies for active candidates from on-line databases as well as passive candidates through networking, social media, cold calling, internet searches, and research. Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through BSC’s hiring process.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for conducting searches within BSC’s applicant tracking system to identify pipelines of talent.
- Lead the Global IT Talent Acquisition Strategy, partnering with US and OUS Talent Acquisition, and the IT Senior Staff.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal assessment and selection of candidates.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend, negotiate, and sell competitive job offers.
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software. Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the Talent Acquisition function and eliminate non-value added work. Focus on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the talent acquisition process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Develop, influence, execute and track sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals and external relationship building)
- Represent Talent Acquisition and/or serve as project manager on specified initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree required
- 6 + years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with client-facing recruitment experience required. Recruiting experience supporting various functions required in a matrixed environment. Technical/IT related experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in presenting meaningful TA strategies and metrics to influence and support senior business leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple competing priorities/projects
- Must be skilled in MS Office Suite – MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and other HRIS systems
- Participates in the development of others by facilitating training and providing feedback and coaching
- Travel up to 10-15% as needed to industry conferences, association meetings and BSC locations
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, sourcing, and attracting an array of different IT disciplines
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
To apply click Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist- IT