Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002... what are you waiting for?!
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is seeking a Senior Talent Management Specialist to provide oversight of our foundational and targeted leadership development programs. This role will build and maintain strong partnerships with external vendors and consultants and internal stakeholders to contribute to an exceptional team member experiences and success while actively contribute to the positive, energetic culture of the organization and Learning & Development team.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with the design, implementation, and oversight of various Leadership Development programs
- Partner with external consultants and the Learning & Development manager to identify content and experiences for foundational and targeted leadership development programs
- Manage all program reporting and analytics, including evaluations to drive continuous improvement, accountability, and organizational buy-in
- Ensure all leadership development content and experiences align to culture principles and values
- Serve as primary liaison to program participants, supporting their experience by providing clear communication and ensuring completion of pre-work, assessments, post-work, and follow-up assignments
- Partner with external consultants and Learning & Development manager to manage content and overall learner experiences for online leader development programs
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of programs, technology, services, and experiences to augment Mortenson’s culture of learning and commitment to team member experience
- Support all efforts around organizational culture, inclusion and diversity, and change management
- Benchmark best practices to stay in touch with trends and available solutions in leadership and talent development and recommend enhancements
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
How will you succeed?
- Knowledge of theories, principles, methods, and techniques relevant in the fields of leadership and talent development
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills with initiative to seek innovative solutions
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Excellent listening, communication and decision-making skills with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adapting to shifting business needs
- Positive and professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Solid leadership presence and ability to work with and interact with leaders at all leavels of the organization
- Interest in the disciplines of Neuroscience and Psychology as related to leadership development preferred
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to diverse input and feedback
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum six to ten years of experience in a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with a proficiency in OneNote, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience creating and leading leadership development programs
- Facilitation experience preferred
To apply click Senior Talent Management Specialist