Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Eagle Creek Software
Founded in 1999, Eagle Creek Software Services (Eagle Creek) focuses on providing high quality CRM, Information Management (BI) and eCommerce Application Development services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries across the United States. Eagle Creek has a resource model which uniquely positions us to help clients by combining onsite expertise and offshore support. Our “Dakota Model” provides a U.S. based onshore delivery platform. Eagle Creek’s Dakota Model utilizes onshore but offsite, project center based employees.
Through this model we are able to achieve consistency, sustainability, and scalability in the provisioning of technical and consulting capabilities to our clients. Helping them increase quality and efficiencies by managing cost and risk in software deployment, development and support, while providing a unique professional experience for our employees. For more information please visit www.eaglecrk.com.
- Source, recruit, and qualify experienced IT consultants to join Eagle Creek’s project teams as Eagle Creek employees.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates leveraging candidate sources such as referrals, networking, LinkedIn and other social media sites, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Negotiate compensation rates with potential candidates
- Collaborate with sales staff to identify skill and experience needed to staff projects
- Collaborate with HR, IT and Accounting staff to ensure successful on-boarding of hired candidates
- Maintain candidate resumes and profiles in our internal database
- Update recruiting reports to reflect applicant status and progress
- Managing correspondence and communication with candidates
- Assist with special projects and one-off recruiting needs
- Assist the recruiting team to determine and develop recruiting strategies
- 7+ years recruiting experience
- 3+ years of recruiting IT recruiting experience
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced skills with using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply click Senior Recruiter