Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
This position is responsible for assisting in the development of the strategy for the function, as well as leading and executing full lifecycle recruiting in support of executive searches at the Director level and above across Allina Health.
- Lead and deliver a seamless executive search process that effectively sources, attracts, assesses, selects, and on-boards top diverse talent for director and executive roles
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience by directing all aspects of executive search strategies, including but not limited to business planning, forecasting, search execution, and business analytics
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline
- Consult and collaborate with business leaders and HR partners to understand the existing leadership pipeline, talent gaps, and align strategies to address critical capabilities and develop integrated diversity talent strategies in support of executive search
- Influence hiring practices using an advanced knowledge of market data and industry trends, as well as build and execute search strategies
- Strategically consult with stakeholders and proactively present creative sourcing options and solutions
- BA/BS in business, HR or related area or equivalent experience required
- PHR, SHRM - CP, SHRM - SCP preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of full-cycle recruitment experience required
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing for senior/executive level roles
- Ability to manage complex projects and searches while building relationships with Hiring Leaders
- Strong consultation skills
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Executive Recruiter