Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002... what are you waiting for?!
The Big Picture:
Are you passionate about recruiting? Do you love making an impact? Do you want to work for an organization that values talent acquisition professionals as a business partner? Mortenson is hiring a Digital Recruiting Specialist to join the team!
What will you be doing?
In this role, the Digital Recruiting Specialist will:
- Develop and execute a digital recruiting strategy to drive lead generation through email marketing, social media, paid digital advertising channels including search engine marketing and display advertising
- Track and analyze performance metrics and implement solutions to increase ROI
- Steward the employer brand across platforms in coordination with Marketing
- Enhance career site to attract more visitors, increase engagement, drive conversion and provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Craft and curate content specific to candidate needs within their journey
- Manage the content calendar across career site and social media platforms
- Monitor and respond to candidate/employee feedback across social media platforms
- Bring a fresh and unique perspective to use technology for recruiting
- Evaluate emerging recruiting technologies
- Enable the Talent Acquisition Team to find, attract and hire the best talent for Mortenson
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in project and process improvement work
How will you succeed?
- Experience with paid advertising
- Marketing experience a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Proficiency in layout programs (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) and applicant tracking systems
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two years recruiting experience
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
To apply click Digital Recruiting Specialist