Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002... what are you waiting for?!
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is seeking an Associate Talent Management Specialist to provide logistics management, project planning, and team support for all leader development initiatives and events. This role will actively contribute to the positive and energetic culture of the organization and the Learning & Development team.
What will you be doing?
- Handle planning and logistics for all leadership development initiatives and events to ensure smooth execution and an exceptional experience for participants and stakeholders
- Provide logistics and planning support for mid-career leader onboarding program
- Handle logistics, recruitment, and support for internal blog series
- Coordinate and administer personality assessments including all related communication, reports, and logistics
- Develop and manage relationships with cross-functional departments and stakeholders to support Learning & Development’s ability to collaborate and influence across the organization
- Support all efforts around organizational culture, inclusion and diversity, and change management
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
How will you succeed?
- Strong planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid technical aptitude with the ability to learn complex software quickly
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adapting to shifting business needs
- Knowledge of theories, principles, methods, and techniques relevant in the fields of leadership and talent development
- Positive and professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to diverse input and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Development, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management or related field
- Minimum two to five years of experience in a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with a proficiency in OneNote, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To apply click Associate Talent Management Specialist