Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist (Campus Recruitment) to work with hiring managers, build and execute on talent pipeline strategies, and partner with the various divisions to hire top entry-level talent into our Engineering and Supply Chain Leadership roles. This is an exciting opportunity to develop strong relationships with hiring managers and to develop strategies to recruit for roles across the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with business leaders and Supply Chain Leadership Program Manager to support our Co-Op and Internship experiences.
- Meet hiring goals of approximately 20 co-ops and 40 interns.
- Develop strategies and support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including conference, sponsorship and strategic relationships with internal and external teams
- Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salary requirements, career pipeline and work authorization
- Conduct phone interviews to identify qualified candidates, and partner with managers throughout the staffing process
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or education institutions to proactively create pools of qualified candidates.
- Maintain communication routines with hiring managers, senior leadership, HR partners, and internal associates to keep people informed and accountable
- Develop and lead hiring manager training programs to elevate the quality of hires
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Travel up to 50% (during peak hiring times)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or Engineering field
- 0-3 years of project management or related HR experience
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to make recommendations and decisions based on solid assumptions
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Workday Applicant Tracking System experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels, including internet-related recruiting systems
- Motivated to be part of a high-performing team and striving to provide an exceptional candidate experience
To apply click Associate TA Specialist