Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Come join a growing Talent Acquisition team! As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help drive the hiring across the organization. This role is a great combination of recruiting operational support and full cycle recruiting supporting our hiring across 13 locations nationwide.
This position reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and is located at the Liberty Diversified headquarters in New Hope, MN.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- As a member of the TA team, participate in the development and implementation of a new recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt hiring across the organization. This will include the development of Employment Brand and Communication strategy, creation of operational documents- Positions Descriptions, Interview Guides, Offer Letters, etc., training, talent acquisition metrics, and streamlining technology to support the new processes
- Provide Exempt Level Full Cycle Recruiting Support for the LDI Businesses including but not limited to:
- Participating in Hiring Strategy Meetings for new requisitions ensuring that you understand the profile of the ideal candidate and that hiring manager understands the recruitment process
- Posting positions to our Career Site and other outside Job Boards
- Sourcing potential candidates externally through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, colleges, professional associations, networking).
- Interview Scheduling- Phone Screens and Onsite Interviews
- Thoroughly screen, interview and evaluate candidates to determine qualifications and fit for our culture and CITE (Caring, Innovation, Trust, Excellence) values
- Execute and manage our external employment branding through our Career Site, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social networking sites
- Ensure candidate experiences are positive and consistent throughout the hiring process
- Create new talent channels strategies and relationships via high school, vocational and college recruiting
- As a member of the LDI Human Resource Shared Service team contribute to all projects related to hiring the best talent to fit our culture
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
You will excel in this role if:
- You are drawn to a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- You’re fun, flexible and adept in finding creative ways to fill hard-to-fill roles
- You have prior experience with recruiting within the manufacturing industry
- You’re passionate about finding the best talent in the market
- You have a strong command of data and analytics, which you can use to manage hiring dashboards (Time to Fill Metrics and Cost/Quality of Hire etc.)
- You enjoy creating recruiting processes at all points in the candidate lifecycle to improve recruiting efficiency and candidate experience
- You’re inherently curious, able to deeply understand our various business functions and the candidates who are ideally suited to fill them
To qualify, you will bring:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, agency and corporate experience a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Proven project management skills to include creation of dashboards in Excel and templates in Word
- Previous experience recruiting for a manufacturing company strongly preferred
- Experience with utilizing and managing an Applicant Tracking System
- Exceptional Communication, follow-up and organization skills
- Contagious positivity and work hard, play hard mentality!
About our company:
When you join Liberty Diversified International (LDI), you’ll find a culture where you’re not just a number – you’re truly part of a team, part of our family. You’ll have a positive impact in how we operate and discover a sense of caring that begins with each other and extends deep into the communities where we work. It’s a place where you’ll work hard, but you’ll also put family first. You’ll find opportunities to build skills and grow professionally – and a great benefits package designed to meet your physical, emotional, social, financial and community well-being needs. It’s a place where you’ll find our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust & Excellence – show up in your work, every day.
You’ll love working here! Connect genuinely. Grow professionally. Care deeply.
Comprised of multiple companies with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Liberty Diversified International (LDI) is a privately held company employing more than 1,900 individuals across our manufacturing and production facilities and core business operations in Minnesota, California, Georgia, Illinois, Nebraska, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin and Mexico. With roots in the corrugated box manufacturing industry, today we operate in the core markets of paper and packaging, retail merchandising, workplace environments and building products.
Since our inception in 1918, our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence – have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. With roots in the corrugated cardboard business, today we operate in the core markets of paper and packaging, retail merchandising, workplace environments and building products. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Carton, Liberty Paper, Harbor Packaging, Safco-Mayline, Miller Container, Omaha Box Company, Preferred Packaging, Southern Diversified and Verscene.
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist