Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Pentair is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition Management team, to support recruiting for Engineering and Operations requisitions. The successful candidate will have a collective expertise in sourcing, conducting technical and behavioral interviews, building strong hiring manager relationships and following standard work. In this role, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will gain the opportunity to continually develop their recruiting expertise, work for an elite manufacturing company with the Global Business Unit headquarter in Golden Valley, MN and be part of a dynamic and evolving recruiting process. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build hiring manager relationships to effectively understand requisitions, find talent that aligns with the managers vision (technically and culturally), guide managers through hiring process and consult on and recommend solutions for recruiting bottlenecks and market challenges.
- Source passive talent and attract candidates to engage in recruiting process and to learn more about open opportunities and Pentair culture.
- Ensure sourced candidates are tracked in ATS for AAP reporting and recruiting process tracking.
- Review active applicants in ATS and disposition candidates as status’ change throughout the recruiting process.
- Communicate interview results to candidates in a timely basis.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about Pentair culture and opportunity during phone interviews, job postings and community engagement activities.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Management team on Continuous Improvement efforts and collaborate on a daily basis to solve recruiting challenges and share solutions.
- Follow standard work throughout recruiting process to ensure hiring managers and candidates have a consistent and positive experience with Talent Acquisition Management team.
- Report requisition progress on a weekly basis to Talent Acquisition Management team and attend weekly site recruiting calls with Human Resource Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) required.
- Minimum of 4 years of in full cycle recruiting/sourcing experience in a professional recruiting role, preferably including experience working for a high-volume/low-mix manufacturer with a lean focus.
- Experience sourcing and leveraging LinkedIn to engage passive candidates in the recruiting process.
- Expert level Boolean knowledge, including mining CareerBuilder, Indeed and other resume databases
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
- Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment
- Customer first focus & strong customer consultative skills
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (creating complex interview schedules over multiple time zones)
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2017 revenue was $2.8 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist