Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including, but not limited to, screening, recruiting, and recommending placement of staff. Oversees the strategy creation and implementation of the staff recruitment process.
- Coordinates all recruiting and advertising efforts for staff positions including screening resumes and applications, interviewing candidates, and providing guidance to hiring managers regarding recruitment practices. Responsible for applicant tracking, coordination of interviews, offer letters, and pre-employment paperwork.
- Oversees the strategy creation and implementation of the staff recruitment process.
- Manages the applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
- Partners with the Senior Human Resources Partner in making decisions and recommendations for compensation and job description changes.
• Must have effective oral and written communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Proven interpersonal skills required
• Must be detail-oriented
• Strong knowledge of recruitment laws and practices is necessary
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work well in pressure situations
• Must be proficient in MS Office products
• Must be proficient in an ATS system; preferably iCIMS
• Ability to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner is required
1+ years of relevant human resources experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must be able to work in a sitting position at a computer for extended periods of time.
1.00 FTE, 12 month position
Bethel seeks to recruit, retain, and develop a diverse workforce who contributes to our educational and Christ-centered mission.
Bethel University is a leader in Christ-centered higher education with approximately 6,300 students from 48 states and 32 countries enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and adult education programs. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, with an additional seminary location in San Diego, California, Bethel offers bachelor's and advanced degrees in nearly 100 fields. Educationally excellent classroom-based and online programs equip graduates to make exceptional contributions in life-long service to God and the world.
Bethel employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, and status with regard to public assistance. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist