Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Coffee & Bagel Brands
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone’s day and putting a smile on their face!
Position Mission: Enable the success of the Caribou Coffee business by executing strategies that source and select the best talent for both our Support Center and the Retail Team. Promote a recruitment brand that aligns with our values and ultimately supports our business strategy. To be successful in this role, one must foster a culture of fun and winning sparking chain reactions of good.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the recruiting team to build their skills and expertise.
- Monitor work distribution to ensure the department is working efficiently.
- Stay informed of best practices in talent acquisition and continually work to make the team best in class
- Represent Caribou Coffee to community institutions and organizations to position our employment brand as a leader and build talent pipeline in the markets where we operate.
- Manage any recruiting contingent/contract resources when needed.
- Collaborate closely with the business leaders within the organization to understand and predict talent needs and develop strategies and tactics to support talent plans.
- Keep a constant focus on process improvement to optimize for speed and talent selection accuracy.
- Hold the organization accountable for hiring practices that facilitate a rich diverse workforce that reflect all communities where we operate.
- Own and personally execute support center open positions including contractor hiring.
- Manage a multi-channel recruiting marketing strategy.
- Own recruiting reporting
- Successfully manage the recruiting budget
- Partner with marketing team to ensure job ads are on brand.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Curiosity and passion for connecting organizations, partners and people to the Caribou Coffee brand.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results orientated.
- Ability to perform job functions in an independent manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Highly collaborative approach to problem-solving including demonstrated ability to analyze issues.
- Ability to keep information confidential when needed.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, marketing, business administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of leading a recruiting team
- Demonstrated expertise with SaaS-based applicant tracking systems
- Strong knowledge and successful usage of social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience with Workday
- Experience working in a fast-casual, retail or restaurant company
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager