Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SkyWater Technology Foundry
SkyWater Technology Foundry's mission is to serve the needs of innovative companies requiring unique technology development and full volume semiconductor-based manufacturing.
SkyWater Technology Foundry is excited to find a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team! We are seeking an innovative, collaborative team member capable of owning, developing and executing SkyWater’s overall recruitment strategy to deliver the right talent in the right roles to build on SkyWater’s culture and successes!
- Develop a deep understanding of the diverse job disciplines and associated job requirements necessary to drive success and deliver talent for our high-tech manufacturing environment.
- Establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders and leaders to predict and prioritize hiring needs.
- Deliver the full life cycle recruitment process in support of, and in consultation with hiring managers.
- Motivate hiring managers to remain engaged in the process and to complete their required actions in a timely manner.
- Define and measure performance against meaningful recruitment operational metrics.
- Recommend and train managers and interviewers on the best and emerging practices that lead to the selection of candidates who strongly match the cultural values of SkyWater.
- Build a modern sourcing strategy that yields results with qualified active and passive candidates.
- Manages candidate activity using company’s applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for complying with OFCCP requirements related to recruiting, selection and hiring.
- Embrace SkyWater’s Affirmative Action Plan goals with the deployment of sourcing techniques that aim to broaden our diversity.
- Create, foster and own strategic relationships with universities, colleges and technical schools, serving as a foundation for attracting and hiring new graduates in a variety of technical roles.
- Consistently represent SkyWater at university/college events with energy and impeccable professionalism.
- Usher candidates through the hiring process while consistently evaluating and making improvements to the candidate experience.
- Promote SkyWater’s image and develop our company’s reputation as the employer of choice.
- Manage relationships with external recruiting partners and other vendors that support the hiring process.
- Assist with the immigration process working with immigration counsel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional years of education and experience (Business Administration, HR/IR or related field preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years proven full-cycle recruiting experience supporting a variety of job disciplines including highly-specialized, difficult-to-attract engineering, technical, and skilled technician roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, applied to positively represent SkyWater in all candidate and partner interactions.
- Ability to build and maintain a talent pipeline for immediate and longer term hiring needs.
- Experience engaging, developing relationships with, and recruiting from universities and technical colleges.
- Some limited travel may be required to support university/technical school recruiting efforts.
- Must possess an understanding of all compliance requirements and exhibit the discipline to ensure SkyWater operates in a manner that meets these requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must exhibit creativity and self-motivation.
- Experience recruiting candidates with technical degrees and/or semiconductor experience a plus.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager