Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Overview – Who we are and who we serve
Allina Health serves our communities by providing exceptional care, as we prevent illness, restore health and provide comfort to all who entrust us with their care.
We live our mission by doing what’s right for our patients and our future. We live our mission by creating a culture of Whole Person Care—an approach that recognizes all factors impacting health are connected – mind, body, spirit and community.
To grow Whole Person Care more fully, it’s not enough to practice with patients. We must also nurture it for ourselves and among each other. We will enable an environment that supports Whole Person Care so that employees can cultivate a relationship with self to foster self-compassion, self-awareness, mindfulness and joy in order to thrive and contribute positively to their personal and professional environment.
We will enable an environment that supports Whole Person Care so that employees can build healthier relationships with colleagues so that our environment is trusting, supportive, compassionate and collaborative.
First and foremost, our ability to provide Whole Person Care begins with fostering and maintaining an environment where everyone can expect to be treated with the utmost respect, and everyone is held accountable for doing so. Those are values that we hold dear, and are nonnegotiable for all of us.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination to Talent Acquisition work teams to ensure timely results and high quality, team effectiveness, and client and candidate satisfaction. Develop and manage budget in accordance with business requirements.
- Coordinate candidate interface with Allina business units to ensure seamless candidate experience and high quality candidate selection.
- Develop and manage third party vendor relationships including search firms and internet sourcing vendors.
- Develop, execute and continually improvement the recruitment process, from requisition approval through candidate selection and hiring. Ensure that Allina talent selection practices meet all regulatory and policy requirements. Work closely with Human Resources to ensure process compliance and manager training as needed.
- Coordinate with Human Resource Generalists and Compensation Team regarding recruiting issues and competitive compensation for positions based on market and needs.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Generalists and business leaders; establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative approach with timely follow up and follow through.
- Build relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is inclusive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
- Coach and counsel leadership around talent acquisition strategies in order to increase their proficiency and engagement in sourcing and attracting top talent.
- Establish an evidence based approach to analyzing activity and trends through appropriate data collection and metrics
- Influence and ensure a positive candidate experience
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years’ progressive recruitment experience with at least 3 years managing a team of recruiters.
- Expert knowledge in full life-cycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and disciplines
- Experience leveraging tools, i.e. applicant tracking systems with demonstrated knowledge of creative and effective candidate sourcing methods is required.
- Strong customer relationship management skills and the ability to partner with leaders is required.
- Previous experience with healthcare recruitment is not a requirement, but is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager