Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Radisson Hotel Group
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible to lead the full life-cycle talent acquisition process for all positions and levels, including higher level roles within our Corporate and Field locations. This role will be instrumental in building our brand in the marketplace by ensuring a positive candidate experience and building strong partnerships with industry organizations, partnering with business leaders and Human Resources Business Partners, managing talent acquisition projects and coaching and mentoring others within the talent acquisition area. This person will be responsible for developing effective, innovative and resourceful talent acquisition strategies to help us attract and hire talented candidates and ensure lasting and successful placements.
Full Life Cycle Talent Acquisition Process Management:
- Oversees and manages full life cycle talent acquisition process for all levels and areas within our Corporate and Field locations.
- Develops partnerships with hiring managers and HRBPs working closely with them to ensure an effective and smooth talent acquisition process.
- Conducts effective recruiting strategy meetings with the hiring manager, as well as documents and delivers a write-up of this strategy to the hiring manager and HRBP for use within the process.
- Posts all positions internally and/or externally and proactively determines, prior to posting with the hiring manager, any specialized external sites in which to post positions and/or source candidates.
- Develops a broad network of industry partners and manages relationships with executive search firms to assist with difficult or niche searches, as well as negotiates effective contracts with them as needed.
- Coordinates the job evaluation process with the hiring manager, HRBP and Compensation with all new or updated positions to ensure the position is effectively graded prior to posting.
- Consults, guides and advises hiring managers on talent acquisition tools and processes.
- Screens resumes and conducts phone interviews with all candidates. Delivers effective written candidate feedback in a timely manner to both the hiring manager and HRBP.
- Schedules phone interviews, onsite interviews, and travel when needed.
- Provides outstanding candidate management support throughout the process, including timely communications with candidates such as invitations to the next step in the interview process; writing, extending and negotiating employment offers; or communicating turn downs.
- Works collaboratively with hiring managers to provide a meaningful onboarding experience for the candidate.
- Manages the contingent worker program, acting as a liaison between business leaders and Third-Parties to identify resources for special or short-term projects.
- Drives the Talent Acquisition function as if it were a Marketing function and leverages employer brand in the marketplace in creative ways.
Talent Acquisition Project Management:
- Manages projects related to talent acquisition from beginning to end such as interview training, selection assessments, interview guides, job descriptions, etc.
- Works closely with the Talent Attraction Lead to discuss the scope of each project, milestones, timeframe, and final product needed.
- Provides regular updates to Leadership regarding the status of the project(s).
- Attends webinars or training relating to the project(s) as needed.
- Presents project findings to HR leadership when required.
- Partners with the global talent acquisition team to help define and execute the global talent acquisition strategy
- Oversees the recruitment marketing function and develops marketing efforts that support the company’s employer brand in Americas.
- Manages vendor relationship across the talent acquisition function including job boards and CRM.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to one direct report and cultivates a FUN team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years working in Human Resources as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Consultant with at least 2 years of experience supporting C suite level recruitment.
- Proven project management experience in various areas of talent acquisition such as developing interview guides, interview training, assessment tools, job descriptions, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and provide effective updates to hiring managers, HRBPs and HR leaders on a regular basis.
- Ability to understand and utilize the latest talent acquisition tools and methods to source and attract qualified candidates (i.e. LinkedIn, ATS systems, etc.).
- Must have working knowledge of employment law and regulations related to hiring and other human resources processes.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong interpersonal, influencing, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented and to develop processes and systems to ensure talent acquisition process and project work is completed on a timely basis and is effectively managed.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build solid and trusting relationships with managers and other organization leaders, and to be trusted with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work with limited supervision relying on judgment, tools and processes to deliver effective solutions.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Consultant