Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Go behind the scenes in Spok's Eden Prairie, MN office by watching this video: Transforming an Industry. You'll learn about the solutions Spok develops, and why collaborating to build them means so much to our employees. You'll also get a feel for our company culture of collaboration, and the underlying beliefs, values, and people that make Spok a great place to work.
- This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Talent Acquisition team, specifically across the functions of talent acquisition, onboarding, social media and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule interviews and coordinate candidate itineraries and travel arrangements to ensure that all candidates have a positive and consistent interview experience with Spok. Process to include internal calendar scheduling, communications with both candidates and internal interviewers at all levels, and confirmation messages.
- Create, revise, post, and maintain job requisitions in internal recruitment system, external careers page, and applicable recruiting websites and job boards like Indeed, LinkedIn, and others.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to conduct outreach, job fairs, and social media campaigns and increase the company and employment brand with an emphasis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Glassdoor, to fill open positions.
- Promote and organize college recruitment through job fairs, networking, and outreach with local colleges. Assist with the recruitment and management of Spok’s internship program as needed.
- Assist in the onboarding process with tasks such as conducting reference checks and background screens, collecting new hire paperwork, preparing new hire desks, and coordinating onboarding agendas.
- Assist with day one new hire tasks such as I-9 form completion and new hire orientation presentations.
- Provide research and identify potential leads for the talent acquisition team using LinkedIn Recruiter and other databases.
- Coordinate semi-monthly onboarding program and related tasks and buddy program (e.g. logistics, material preparation, and communications).
- Recruit for full-time opportunities including resume review, phone screening, in-person interviewing, and making recommendations on candidates.
- Assist with updating, analysis, and reporting of talent data collected in employee surveys and applicant tracking systems.
- Recommend and implement improvements to recruitment and onboarding processes with a strong focus on candidate and new hire experience.
- Contribute to OFCCP, EEO, & SOX compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement interview guides and question templates for interviewers in various departments.
- Assist team with special projects and other duties as needed and assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field from four-year college or university and two to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior internship experience in Human Resources or related field required; one year experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HR practices and principles with the ability and desire to learn
- High level of interpersonal skills; ability to work well with diverse personalities
- Experience with full cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems such as Jobvite
- Experience identifying and providing recommendation and solution to improving processes
- Positive, can-do attitude with a strong focus on creating a positive candidate and new hire experience
- Experience in social media management tools such as Canva and Sprout Social
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under limited supervision
- Adaptable and flexible; works well in a casual, yet fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage quickly changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
At Spok, Inc., we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status or characteristic.
To apply click Talent Acquisition And Social Media Coordinator