Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the company. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent by partnering with the Hiring Manager and/or Hiring Team to create a seamless process from job requisition to onboarding.
- Oversee the requisition cycle and partner with Hiring Manager and/or Hiring Team. Will review the job description and revise if necessary, identify key competencies for sourcing, and create job posting.
- Conduct Hiring Manager meetings for each position to identify expectations, clarify the process, and provide regular updates. Creates a communication pathway that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent which includes interview training for internal clients. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc. Network through industry contacts, associate memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Conduct screening interviews, assess the talent and generate qualified candidates through cost effective efforts in a timely manner. Create qualified applicant list for hiring team, schedule interviews along with conference rooms, and coordinate travel arrangements for candidates.
- Communicates the employment offer and other employment information (i.e., benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Partner with HR Generalists to complete background investigations including job verifications and professional references.
- Develop knowledge of current market place and trends to ensure competitive hiring.
- Ensure compliance for EEO/Diversity programs.
- Partner with HR Generalist to ensure a smooth onboarding experience between the candidate, Hiring Manager, and other Department Heads.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field required
- 2-5 years of staffing/recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the company from entry level to Executive staff
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and team based project experience
- Knowledge of interview assessment techniques
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time, some out-of-state travel required
- Experience recruiting technical positions, specifically Electrical Engineers, Software Engineers, Firmware Engineers, and Technical Sales Reps
- Experience prioritizing a large requisition load that contains a wide array of skill sets
- Experience recruiting for remote and off-site locations
- Experience with Success Factors Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge and experience in determining compensation for candidates
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Technical Capacity
- Decision Making
To apply click Sr. Corporate Recruiter