Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruiter supports 2-3 campuses and is accountable for execution associated with the delivery of candidates to meet recruiting demand for entry-level recruiting. The position is called to make independent decisions which have major day to day impact in area of responsibility. Accountable for developing new and/or managing multiple key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence.
- Collaborates on the development of and ensures execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges/universities
- Communicates strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Builds relationships and serves as the point-of-contact for Accenture campus teams, career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations
- Plans, coordinates, and leads the execution of all logistical elements for on-campus marketing efforts for colleges/university (i.e., information sessions, career fairs) and interviewing efforts (i.e., establishes interviewing dates, solicits and schedules interviewers, prepares interviewing materials)
- Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level profile; makes next step decisions
- Reviews paperwork to ensure feedback is documented appropriately and meets EEO guidelines
- Makes next step decisions after interviews
- Serves as primary information resource for recruits throughout the interviewing process -- communicates status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates, coordinates all follow-up efforts
- Enters recruit information into candidate management system
- Conducts periodic quality checks of recruiting systems to ensure data integrity
- Owns specific aspects of onsite summer analyst program, including candidate management, supervisor communication, and event planning/execution
- Serves as recruiting point of contact for multiple candidates within location through onboarding
- Participates in national campus recruiting project teams
- Attends location recruiting events as needed
- Serves as talent advisor to Accenture business, providing training on processes and procedures
Travel to multiple locations and universities as business need requires, with a heavy emphasis in the Fall.
To apply click Sr. Campus Recruiter