Full Time River Falls, WI Recruiter Job
Best Made Cookie Company
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will direct and execute full life-cycle recruiting program including sourcing, screening, and recommending qualified candidates using creative recruitment methods internally and externally. Manage temporary staffing needs in partnership with on-site staffing agency, ensuring daily production requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders, candidates, and third-party staffing agencies to create partnerships that yield successful, predictable results and credibility
- Consult with management to identify recruiting needs; process job requisitions
- Develop and lead recruiting programs and strategies including college recruiting, diversity, relocation, vendor management, technology, and others as needed
- Leverage online recruiting resources to identify, attract, and recruit talent; source, develop, and deploy creative advertising programs to find quality candidates and develop effective talent pipelines
- Develop and coordinate an effective internal job posting process to support internal growth and quality talent retention
- Efficiently screen applications, conduct phone screens with qualified candidates, and assist with scheduling interviews; maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all searches, candidates, hiring managers' interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Compile reports and metrics to proactively identify recruiting/staffing trends and make recommendations; complete weekly report on staffing activities
- Organize, lead, and document recruitment strategy sessions with hiring managers and post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Create and deliver offers of employment; administer appropriate pre-employment assessments and reference/background checks
- Lead, develop, and coordinate interactive and timely new hire orientation and onboarding to welcome and retain employees
- Create tools and provide training to hiring managers for the recruitment process to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations
- Partner with on-site staffing agency, supervisors, and managers to track attendance and work time of temporary staff to submit for payroll and reconcile weekly invoices
- Instill the value of networking and providing a superior candidate experience to management
- Assist with various human resource programs, projects, and administrative support
- Comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies, and procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field or equivalent education, training, and experience
- 5+ years of successful, high volume recruiting experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with staffing agencies and temporary staff preferred
- Additional human resource administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to employment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, as well as experience with applicant tracking systems and HRIS, preferably ADP
- Professional and approachable demeanor with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Cultural competency; experience/ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse, multicultural audience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to travel locally to attend off-site recruitment events as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field, or equivalent education, training, and experience
• 1-2 years of successful, high volume recruiting experience required
• Experience working with staffing agencies and temporary staff preferred
• Additional human resource administration experience preferred
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to employment
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, as well as experience with applicant tracking systems and HRIS, preferably ADP
• Professional and approachable demeanor with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
It’s hard to have a bad day when you’re in the business of cookies, bars and breads. After all, we make the things that make people happy.
We are a relationship-based company where the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our products. Our environment encourages creativity, and we value an entrepreneurial and industrious approach to work.
Simply put, we are a family. A place where honesty, respect and trust are the essential ingredients for how we do business. We take pride in working with creative individuals with a passion for what they do, and we’re always looking to expand our team.
See what opportunities are in store for you at any of our New French Bakery, Best Maid Cookie Company and South Coast Baking locations.
Rise Baking Company participates in eVerify.
We value and appreciate diversity, creativity and the desire to contribute to our team. Rise Baking Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist