Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RBA is a national digital and technology consultancy with a team of specialists that combine expertise in strategy, design and technology to close the gap between ideas and results. We believe the best, most complete solutions fuse the modern digital experience with proven technology engineering to seamlessly deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients. We are looking for passionate people who share that belief and have a desire to grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture that offers the right combination of challenging, innovative projects, professional development and generous financial rewards.
We're a digital company of creatives and technologists consistently winning "Best Places to Work" while delivering custom solutions for our clients. We believe our design, strategy, and technology teams working in parallel deliver the best solutions possible.
At RBA, we know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. To support our growth, we are hiring a Recruiter to join our team in Wayzata, MN. This critical member of our team will manage full lifecycle recruiting. The ideal candidate has experience in a digital agency, service-oriented or consulting model.
Sourcing: Active roles
- Sources potential active and passive candidates via direct sourcing, employee referrals, recruiting tools, events, and other creative avenues in a highly-competitive market in multiple locations.
- Manages candidates through recruiting process and is primary point of contact up to and including formal offer and first day of employment.
- Gauges chemistry for fit - both with RBA's culture and skills required.
Sourcing: Creating Candidate pipeline
- Maintains on-going relationships with candidates for current and future client needs.
- Builds strong networks and pipelines of candidates; gains market intelligence; leverages existing employee base for referrals and contacts.
- Attends industry events to build relationships and network.
- Must possess strong social networking skills and aptitude.
- Uses behavioral-based interviewing techniques to qualify potential candidate's technical aptitude, soft skills, and salary requirements. Uses pre-closing strategies to determine rate and cost to maximize financial results.
- Evaluates candidate fit or no fit for open requisitions. Communicates outcome with candidate.
- Coordinates candidate "score card" summary and round table discussions to determine hiring decisions.
- Coordinates and schedule interviews and ensures a positive candidate experience.
- Provides timely feedback to candidates throughout the process.
- Performs candidate reference checks and launches background checks.
- Extends offers to potential hires.
Systems and Reporting
- Maintains accurate candidate records and tracking in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including tracking the lifecycle of candidates and jobs they may be linked to; adding timely notes to candidate record; updating job status.
- Accurately inputs new hire data into internal applications to launch onboarding processes.
Internal RBA relationships
- Actively participate with groups that influence employee and staff management (Human Resources, Resource Management and Practice Management)
- Maintain regular discussions with Practice areas to understand their business and potential hiring needs
- 4 year College Degree - BA/BS in Business, Human Resources or Computer Science preferred.
- 7+ years of agency, corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting in a digital agency, service-oriented or consulting model with demonstrated experience in talent acquisition.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
To apply click Recruiter