Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Manage the day-to-day talent acquisition operations with a focus on quality of hire, cycle time to hire and candidate experience.
- Assist in identifying and implementing the plan to lead to increased employment brand for the Club, with special focus on hard to recruit fields and with key pipeline groups
- Promote employer branding initiatives - such as job postings on social media, hosting or participating in career events, etc.
- Partner with Human Resources and internal business partners to understand the short and long-term talent strategy
- Assist in the creation and execution of the Club's strategic recruitment plan in support of business initiatives
- Source potential candidates through online and offline channels, including social platforms and professional networks
- Carry out interviews and screening processes, including screening calls, evaluations, and in-person interviews.
- Coach hiring managers to ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices across the organization
- Manages candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage long-term relationships with applicants and potential candidates.
- Utilize multiple sources of data to analyze trends, develop and implement modifications to the recruitment processes
- Establish meaningful recruiting metrics to proactively identify trends in hiring and workforce planning needs and apply insights to improve performance
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary
- Conducts reference and background checks
- Manage the video interview system set up per the individual requirements of each position
- Assist in writing job descriptions, interview questions, preparing offer letters and other back office tasks.
- Support the onboarding process of new hires
- Participate in defining and shaping a diversity and inclusion strategy and developing infrastructure to deliver diverse talent pipelines that support the strategy
- Manage the Internship recruitment process
- Manage all aspects of the annual Sports Career Fair, including recruiting additional sports related employers to participate
- Assist with other projects as requested
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years of full-cycle talent acquisition experience required
- ATS experience required
- Working knowledge of employment laws, specifically related to the recruitment and selection process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter
- Ability to work with high degree of confidentiality
- Analytical aptitude with working knowledge the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel is preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or other recruitment specific certification is preferred
To apply click Recruiter