Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we’re a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link’s produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Jack Link's Protein Snacks family of brands includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, MATADOR, SQUATCH, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Pepperami.
Come Run with Sasquatch as our Director of Talent to manage both the Talent Management and Talent Acquisition functions. In this role, you will be accountable for establishing and developing effective working relationships with the functional business leaders through effective communication and partnerships, leading the talent management process. Additionally, you will develop strategies that attract and select a high-performing, diverse workforce. As our Director of Talent, you will oversee the implementation of HR technology solutions and partners including an applicant tracking system, background and drug screen vendors, and assessment tools.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
- Manage a team of recruiters and/or consultants and provide direction and feedback to align performance to HR and company objectives.
- Develop and maintain recruitment infrastructure including; but, not limited to an internal/external web based posting and applicant system. Oversee the maintenance of the internal job posting and bid process. Ensure that all procedures are consistently used for all positions and in compliance with policies.
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including participation in talent planning initiatives, job description development, ad placement, sourcing, interviewing, offers with hiring managers and placement. Implement processes and metrics for evaluating and fulfilling talent needs throughout the company.
- Participate in the evaluation and development of talent acquisition training content and conducting training as required.
- Evaluate and implement talent acquisition strategies across all locations.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of College Relations programming and campus recruiting cycle.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company employment branding strategies and execute progressive integrated recruitment solutions using multiple avenues.
- Participate in strategic staffing initiatives including compensation guidelines, workflow, and process improvement.
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in federal and state employment, wage and hour and labor laws, rules and regulations. Advise management of changes in such laws as necessary.
- Responsible for the development of programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding recruiting/staffing and HR hiring metrics.
- Implement and maintain internal job posting records and external recruiting records processing procedures. Ensure that all procedures are consistently used for all positions to ensure compliance with EEO, AAP and I9 recruitment and selection records retention requirements.
- Responsible for managing relocation program and vendor management.
- Establish and manage a core competency model for the organization which will be utilized within the areas of talent acquisition, selection, assessment and development.
- Manage the semi-annual talent management process including performance management, mid-year and end of year deliverables.
- Maintain succession management planning for executive levels of the organization while partnering with line leadership and HR generalists to create and manage individual development / performance improvement plans.
- Drive an onboarding program to ensure accelerated orientation and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field. MAIR or MBA preferred
- 10+ years professional Human Resources experience
- 5+ leading talent acquisition strategy
- 5+ years proven success in designing and delivering talent management programs
- 5+ years leading teams
- Proven and thorough understanding of both talent acquisition and talent management strategies and programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge with various sourcing strategies including but not limited to social networking, industry association, military, campus relations.
- Experience in competency models and their use.
- Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
To apply click Director Of Talent