Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, “We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we’re going to do are not going to work – and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that follows consumers over their lifetime.
Rally Health, part of the UnitedHealth Group portfolio of companies, is currently seeking a Contract University Recruiter. You'll partner with our Engineering team, and other key non-engineering stakeholders and to support the hiring of College Interns and New College Grads. You'll gain expertise as we build out the internship program across Rally Health. You will partner with a high caliber recruiting team, and this role will contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition organization by providing an extraordinary level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process.
- Recruit top talent from key universities, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Drive interview process, discussions, and debriefs with interviewers and hiring managers
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify staffing needs and deliver recruiting best practices
- Participate in on-campus events for Rally that result in attracting top university talent in unique and creative ways
- Strategize with College Recruiting Program Manager on innovative ways to recruit off-campus
- Screen resumes, engage in targeted sourcing, and heavy volume of resume review
- Administrative duties may include the shipping supplies, table/booth set up, organizing on-campus interviews including associated travel
- Act as an energetic brand ambassador
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience as a full life cycle Recruiter
- Prior experience in college recruitment or technical recruiting is a plus
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of partners.
- Be able to adapt to change and properly handle adversity in a dynamic, growing startup
- Demonstrate ability to multitask in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Familiarity with Google Enterprise (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs, etc)
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including those of EEO and AA guidelines
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply click Contract University Recruiter