Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Campus Relations Manager to increase our employer brand, to strengthen our relationships with graduate colleges/universities, and to attract talented future leaders into the company. In this role, you will enhance U.S. Bank’s visibility on graduate school campuses that will increase brand awareness and will facilitate the recruitment of top emerging talent. You will contribute to the success of U.S. Bank’s exciting, innovative, and newly-formed Campus Relations function, and will attract students to our internship and full-time opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting students into our internship program, and managing the summer internship program in the Twin Cities. In partnership with our business lines, you will select and manage the relationships with targeted graduate colleges/universities that will enhance our visibility with students and campus personnel. You will also build strong partnerships with U.S. Bank’s business lines and HR professionals.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, meet tight timelines, and utilize metrics to drive decision making. You must also build strong relationships, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external constituents.
- Lead the campus relations/recruitment efforts in the Twin Cities market and surrounding areas
- Manage the summer internship program in the Twin Cities
- Track and communicate metrics to ensure the recruiting activities align to the company’s strategic objectives
- Partner with business lines to create a unified, consistent graduate campus relations/recruitment approach
- Participate in steering committee meetings with internal employees that unify our campus relations/recruiting efforts
- Train identified business line managers and recruiters for campus relations/recruiting events
- Participate in formal campus relations/recruiting events, as available, and ensure there are adequate team members assigned
- Serve as the primary point of contact for campus personnel for each targeted graduate school/organization
- Identify and recommend partnership opportunities to the Campus Relations Director
- Coordinate the campus recruitment processes across business lines to ensure candidates receive a consistent experience
- Manage the Campus Relations budget for the assigned region
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant campus relations/recruitment experience, or equivalent work experience
- Significant people and project management experience
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) database systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with thoroughness and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively and take the initiative to address issues in a timely manner
- Proven leadership experience
- MS Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook
To apply click Campus Recruiting Manager