Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Come Run with Sasquatch as a contract recruiter (estimated 3 - 4 months) in our awesome, downtown Minneapolis office!
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we’re a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
We own and operate five US production plants and two distribution centers. Our World Headquarters are located where it all started, in the North Woods town of Minong, WI. Our corporate office is centrally located in downtown Minneapolis, MN, right next to the Target Center. Additionally, our international presence includes operations in Brazil, New Zealand, Germany and Amsterdam.
Our contract recruiter will partner with our recruiting team to source and screen exceptional talent across various areas of an organization.
- Source and screen candidates for a variety of positions across the company including corporate, plant and distribution center roles.
- Determine sourcing strategy based on business needs and identify candidates by preparing great job postings; researching, targeting potential candidates.
- Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals.
- Communicate the availability of skill sets and make recommendations on the staffing strategy.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate experience through timely communication.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience is required
- 1+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting from internal applicant tracking databases, social media, Boolean search strings and internet research
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing and recruiting exceptional, diverse talent across various areas of an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Ability to develop sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Ability to advise on recruiting and current market conditions
- Prior experience recruiting for a consumer packaged goods company (preferred)
- Ability to work in our awesome office space in downtown Minneapolis, MN
To apply click Recruiter