Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
The Talent Acquisition Talent Intelligence Manager is responsible for consulting on labor market intelligence by performing research, preparing studies and executive ready presentations, and reviewing data points and recommendations with TA leadership and business partners. In collaboration with the Director, Talent Intelligence, this position will require aggregating internal and external insights for Talent Acquisition leaders and advising them on how best to present the findings to the businesses and teams they support.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Perform research to quantify the size of the talent pool for critical profiles and new profiles, leverage the TalentNeuron, EMSI, Global Labor View (GLV) and LinkedIn Recruiter, core research techniques, internal databases, and other market mapping techniques
- Utilize Talent Intelligence offerings from vendors who provide labor market data (CEB TalentNeuron, EMSI, GLV, etc.) and help identify opportunities for improvement
- Package executive appropriate studies for critical profiles and new profiles on talent supply, talent demand and competitive landscape; help to assess existing and potential locations for talent; and leverage offshore team to research and create manually intensive reports
- Collaborate with the Talent Analytics team to marry internal labor market data with external labor market data, TA hiring data and candidate satisfaction data
- Partner effectively with the Talent Analytics, Compensation, and Real Estate Strategic Planning teams to collaborate on work across the organization; especially in areas of overlap
- Participate in continuous advancement of TI practices, shaping strategy for the practice and designing new solutions to meet the business where the need exists
- 5+ years of experience in business environment working with Talent Acquisition, TA data, and/or business / competitive research
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel - Pivot tables
- Experience with research techniques at a minimum of an intermediate level
- Boolean Search mastery
- Experience creating and presenting PowerPoint presentations to business or Talent Acquisition leaders
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Talent Intelligence Manager - Telecommute